Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Karaoke Party!

The view from Martin's flat



3 German guys and 1 Czech guy



Lucach, 1 Czech guy!



Aurélie, Pascal and Martin



OM and the the Finnish wine!



Me...after 2 beers!



4.8°C at about 11h30 pm on the 31sy of August... no comment


The bar


The group for the karaoke. some people had left...Pascal :-(


The pizzeria


Can you read? 3.7°C at about 02h30 a.m...



Hi everybody!

well yesterday I went to a karaoke party with my friends. We were about 11 ( 4 german guys, 1 Turkish guy, 3 French guys, 2 Czech guys and 1 Finnish guy)...So as you can read, it was a real international group! That was really nice to speak with people from other countries...and I can tell you we must be proud to be French...France is very appreciated abroad... But that's not the matter of that article!
The evening started with a pre-party at Martin's flat. We drunk beers ( oh damn beer is just disgusted, I just hate ) and some Finnish wine. After that we moved to the bar where we sang...English songs! I wanted to sing at least one French song but i guess they do not even know who Cloclo or Les Démons de Minuits are !!!!!! But anyway it was a really pleasant evening and when the bar closed ( at about 02 am, we went to a pizzeria ). I went back home at 02.45 am.
During the karaoke time I sang with a German guy "Mambo number 5"! That was an historical moment!!! and also a really nice one!

Just take a look at the photos and the movies above. It's worth doing !

1 comment:

yéyé said...

I love ur view from the flat!!