Monday, September 17, 2007

My week end in Tallinn

On the way to the harbour

The group waiting for the tickets

All ready to board

The first checking point

Gambling is allowed on board
So much alcohol !





Buy 2 get 3 ! That's what I like !

Martin ( left ) & Rouven after " visiting " the shop ! 120 beer cans !

Rouven are you an alcoholic? !

The Italians bought 2 bottles : 1 vodka bottle and 1 honey liquor !

" Prost " Olga!

Guillaume ( left ) & Fabio ( right )

Tallinn here we are!


One more checking point

Our hostel room

Many people in the room!
Fabio, Rouven and Lisa

1 Estonian girl...They are all like this...No comment...

We were hungry. That's an Estonian burger...just disgusting...

Fabio was about vomiting!

That's where we partied

!!

I like the one on the right!

Stefi and Paolo

It's time to go to bed !






It's time to get up !



An OM fan even in Estonia !

We took a small train to visit the city !

In the restaurant, waiting for the meals we ordered

Stefi & Martin, you look so nice !
What are you doing David?

No photo of Bon-bon... Back to " The pub with no name" !

Bo-goss Guillaume !

On Sunday morning... Hard for Rouven!

Hard for me too !

On the ferrry back to Helsinki

On the train back to Tampere! German guys never stops drinking!



Hi guys!

I went to Tallinn (Estonia ) for the week end. I was with 14 other Erasmus students... 3 Frenchs, 5 Italians, 2 Czechs, 4 Germans and 1 Spanish. So it was an interantional group! That was great. I really enjoyed my time there with all these guys. Actually we partied all the week end long so I guess you can easily imagine how tired I am today ( Monday ).

This is the way this week end went on :
Friday : we left Tampere at 17h07 pm by train to get to helsinki. From Helsinki, we took the ferry to go to Tallinn, it took something like 3 hours. Once in Tallinn, a friend of us was not allowed to get in Estonia because he had lost his ID in France and the official paper which proves he lost his ID was not enough for the guy in charge of checking passports. So he had to sleep in the boat and made the trip back on Saturday morning...
We arrived at the hostel at about 02h00 am ( on saturday ! ) and we immediatly went partying... Of course everyone of us was completely drunk...We bought lots of alcohol on the boat, because it was tax free prices... :o
Saturday : We went to bed at 05h30 am and only 4 of us were brave enough to get up at 10h00 am to go sightseeing! Actually I did not drink alcohol during the whole day because i had the hangover...! I started drinking at about 06h00 pm and actually I did not stop until midnight. In the evening we went to a restaurant. Then we went back to the hostel to pre-party ( ! ) and then we moved to a club named " bon-bon "...It's the worst memory I have of that 3 day stay in Estonia... That club sucked so much... And it costed about 10€ to get in...So we decided to leave and to go back to the same club as we were the night before!
Sunday : I went to bed at 06h00 am and got up at 11h30am. Then we ate in a restaurant. We were at the harbour to take the ferry at 3h00 pm and we left at 05h00 pm. The guys bought lots of alcohol ( 5 of 'em bought 120 beer cans each... ) but I only bought 1.2 kg of toblerone chocolate!! Finally I arrived at my place at midnight ! I was completely exhausted ! and really hungry because I had not eaten since noon !

Above are few shots of this wend in Tallinn...

1 comment:

yéyé said...

purée, je me demande combien d heures t as pu dormir d en l affaire lol
sympa les photos de reveil la tete dans le cul hihi
c ya Pete!