Saturday, September 8, 2007

Peyton place_ the 4th of september

The Finnish team : Pasi and Tuomas!

Me!

Martin and Tuomas





Hi everybody!

On Tuesday the 4th of September I went to Peyton Place to have fun with my friends.
I went there with Martin and Tuomas. We met Pasi. So we played a game of billiards! 2 against 2! Martin and I against the Finnish connection : Tuomas ans Pasi!
Of course, the Europeans won !!!!!!! ( sorry Pasi and Tuomas, I know you're Europeans too! )

Then Martin and I went downtown 'cause there was a party organised by UTA, which is the university of Tampere ( I am studying at TUT, which is an other university in Tampere ). We thought we could meet people from UTA but actually there was not many people at the bar... So we took a taxi to get back to Hervanta. 18€ for a drive of 7kms...kind of expensive!!









No comments: