Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Onnela party_ the 6th of September

Tuomas and Martin drinking beer in the queue

Pascal drinking beer in the queue

Crowdy...

Definetively too crowdy...
That Finnish concert
Rouven ( a German guy ) dancing with an Italian girl

One good-looking girl!

The most beautiful girl of the party!

You don't see anything but trust me that girl is hot!



Hi everybody!

On thursday evening I went to Onnela bar 'cause there was a party organized but UTA and TUT! That was the opportunity for me to meet people...!

What could I say about that party? Actually I did not enjoy my time there. It was just too crowdy! For instance, I had to queue for 2 hours before I could get into the bar. So I arrived at Onnela at 10h00 p.m and i got into the place at 00h00... That was not the perfect start ...

That bar is just immense. There are many different rooms with its own kind of music. There was a concert of a finnish band I did not like very much. Actually I must say I don't like the Finnish music very much . But I have come here to get to know the Finnish culture. And Finnish music is part of the Finnish culture. When you are an axchange student, you must be open minded otherwise you will never get accepted by the others... I think I can say I make the necessary efforts, that's the most important.
There is an other thing I must tell you. That's about the Finnish girls. The girls in my university are not really beautiful. Actually, I'd say there are lots of ugly ones and a few who are very very beautiful. And there is no intermediate level! But I don't know why, at Onnela, I found that all the Finnish girls were good-looking...
Above are some photos of that party, and also photos of finnish girls...

1 comment:

yéyé said...

A quand la chope ? ;)

Content de voir que tout se passe pour le mieux =)