Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The 1st GYM session of my entire life!

The temperature when I woke up...

The weather when I woke up...


Here we are! In the Tamppi Areena!


That's the place where I was tortured!


I look as if that stuff was easy for me!


Very impressive, isn't it?


Smile guy, you are on my blog!





You should really take a look at that video!
So here we are, I had told many of you that when I am abroad, I will go to GYM sessions... I have decided to start today and I will try to go there as often as I can.
The only thing I can tell you is that I just hate all the exercises you have to do to bodybuild... but I guess I will have to do them if I wanna see changes in my body shape!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

c'etait aussi le jour de lagrande humiliation de l'OMerde dans son stade vélodrome qui s'est pris 2 buts de Nice sans réussir à en marquer un seul... t'as interet de poster ce message en entier sinon je pot plus jamais...;-)

Caro-i-bou said...

I bet 1000$ you ain't gonna go running outside - like in this masterpiece video ;-P - for more than 3 months ! 'Cause if it's 7°C in August, you can imagine how fucking cold it's gonna be in November... HUM...