Friday, August 24, 2007

The very last preparations






I have been thinking of my stay in FINLAND for several months but while the D-DAY was getting sooner and sooner, I had to think of the very last preparations...I confess my mother did a lot for me so THANK YOU mummy!!! She went to the travel agency and bought the plane ticket for me, she remembered me to contact the TOAS, the agency in charge of giving a tenancy to every exchange student, and many other stuff like these 2 previous ones ! Nevertheless I went to the bank by myself ( such an exploit ! ) to talk of the best option not to pay too many charges every time I will go to an ATM in FINLAND. I also thought of all the stuff I had to bring with me. Concerning my package it was pretty hard for me to take everything I would need for 6 months of living in a 70*50*30 big suitcase whose weight had not to exceed 20kgs ( or you have to pay an expensive extra, about 5 or 6€ per extra kg). I must admit I failed because my suitcase weighted 31kgs...much more than 20!
Above are some pictures of a part of all the stuff I've brought with me!!





















1 comment:

yéyé said...

haha, je reconnais bien mon julien avec ses valises enOoOoOrmes quand on allait a ginette lol