Monday, August 27, 2007

My 1st school day!


Pascal, Nicolas and I are on the way for TUT!

That's the room where we're gonna have our first lecture!
That's the course!

The course has begun for 35 min and I'm already fed up with it!



The teacher!

Nicolas and Pascal at the bookstore.


The textbook we need for that course...68€ : really expensive !


Hi everybody!

Today has been my first school day at TUT. Like for all my previous starts of the new school year, I was pretty anxious. But as usually , things went well.
Actually today I've had only one course intitled "Digital Image Processing I". The course was given by a Finnish I presume, even if I'm not sure at all. What stroke me the most was that he was very strong.The kind of guy who spends his week bodybuilding! And his accent was just awful!
That course was expected to last 2 hours but actually it lasted only 45 minutes! That's the kind of things I really appreciate!
Above are some photos of this 1st day at school.

No comments: