Friday, August 24, 2007

My flat

















One of my main worries was about my flat because I applyed for a tenancy a bit late so I was on the queuing list until...the 15th of August i.e 3 days before I left. But fortunately everything has fixed properly and now I have a roof where I can sleep under.
My flat is 71m^2 big and my bedroom is 23.11m^2 big ( which is more than twice the area of my bedroom at the ENAC! ). I've got a kitchen, a bathroom and 2 toilets. I have to share these facilities with 2 other roomates. At that time, only one has arrived. His name is Tianschia ( or something like that !) and he is from China. He is just adorable!
Nicolas and his girlfriend ( Nicolas is a friend of mine also studying at the ENAC ) are living in my bedroom because Nicolas has no tenancy. He applyied also too late !
My bedroom is quite empty for the moment, I need to buy sheets for my bed, a desk light and many other stuff. For the moment, there is no decoration except my flag of the OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE which is used as a curtain 'cause there is no and in the morning I get awake by the sun...at 5h00 A.M!
That's my adress, if you want to send me letters ;)
Insinöörinkatu 60 C 148 Cell 1
33720 TAMPERE FINLAND

1 comment:

Courtois said...

Super article !! Quel bel homme !!
On espere que bientot il y aura des photos de filles XD