Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My second school day at TUT

The room we had the Signal Compression course

The signal Compression lecturer is in the corner of the room!

Nicolas is waiting for the lecturer!


The room we had Digital Video Processing

Back from the university...wet and frozen...

We are working but also laughing!

First bad piece of news of my stay in Tampere... I have not been allowed to follow the course intitled : " Finnish for Beginners I". That sucks 'cause I wanted to follow it for meeting other Erasmus students.... Well I'll have to find other ways to achieve that purpose.
For my second school days, I've had 2 courses : Signal Compression and Digital Video Processing. And on the contrary of the course we had the previous day ( Digital Image Processing I ), these 2 courses lasted the time they had been scheduled...so about 2h00! And guess what... I've already had homeworks.
If you want to have more information about these 2 courses you can go to the course homepage which provides you information about the course.

I am pretty glad because all these courses seem to be very interesting, especially Digital Video Compression. The lecturer is very competent ( even if he is an Italian guy but nobody's perfect ! ) and manages to give a real interest for his course.

Above are some photos of the rooms where the lectures take place. There is no comparison possible between the study facilities of the ENAC and the ones of TUT. I would say that all the study facilities at TUT are much better than the ones at the ENAC ( without any hesitation! ).

No comments: