Friday, August 24, 2007

The D-DAY











The D-DAY was on the 18th of August, even if I arrived in FINLAND only on the 19th of August.

Here is the schedule of my 2 last days in FRANCE ( until next December :) ).

18/08/2007

I took the train to Paris at the train station AIX-EN-PROVENCE TGV at 10h44. I arrived in Paris about 3 hours later and I had to take the subway to join Wilfried, a very very good friend of mine who hosted me at his house for the night. In the afternoon I went to surcouf to buy a transformer for my laptop 'cause I had forgotten mine at home... It costed about 65€... I was so angry against myself...
I spent my evening hanging on the phone to tell my family a last goodbye and I had fun with 3 former schoolmates (Wilfried, Fred and Axel ) and a friend of Wilfried. We watched the rugby game FRANCEvsENGLAND, we talked, Fred tried to create a disco atmosphere but sorry guy, you still need to improve as a real DJ, especially if you mix french music of the 70's or the 80's ;)
19/08/2007

I took a taxi to get to PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE. I arrived more than 3 hours before the registration started so I was not in a hurry at all !!! I've had the time to go into every duty free shop but I found nothing very interesting to buy. Eventually I got registred and I had to pay only 5 extra kgs, the person in charge to register me was very nice and she understood my situation ( or maybe I charmed her... but she was ugly and at least 35 years old! ).
I took off from Paris at 10h50 and landed in Helsinki at 14h30. I had a connection flight for Tampere at 16h00 and I landed there at 16h35!









No comments: