Sunday, August 26, 2007

My 1st weekend in Tampere







































Hi everybody!
Well it makes exactly one week I've been living in Finland and I've gone throught my 1st weekend in Finland.
Pascal's accomodation is downtown and Nicolas and Nadia were in Turku so I had to find something to do on my own...Not very easy when you do not know too many people yet !
On saturday, I woke up at about 11h00 a.m and I met Pascal at about 2 p.m at Mc Donald's, in the central square.I had my lunch at Hesburger, which is the local fast-food! We visited a little bit Tampere and walked to the forest where we found a pub to rest. That's was nice and I saw nice places in Tampere. Then I went to the stadium without Pascal to see a game of Tampere united, the local soccer team. I met there Martin, a German guy very cool. At the end of the game, we went to a mall ( it was about 18h30 ). All the different stores were already closed... What a shame ! Then we went back to Mikantalo and Aurelie ( a French girl ) invited me to eat at her house because I had nothing to cook at home! Afterwards Martin, Aurelie, 2 italian girls, my roommate,a friend of his, and I went downtown to a sort of bar/disco. We arrived there at about 10 p.m and we left at about 01 a.m. We had a good time there, thank you all of you guys to have come.
Today ( Sunday ) ...I've just done nothing ! I woke up at 01.40 p.m. I went to LIDL to buy some food to eat! I bought a shaving gel bomb so that I could shave... I had not done it for one week and it was just horrible ! I've also prepared all the stuff I'll have to do tomorrow...because tomorrow is my 1st school day...damn! At about 6 p.m Nicolas and Nadia went back from their trip to Turku with lots of images of beautiful landscapes in their mind! Hope you spent good time guys but I don't care about that.
Tomorrow I'll go back school... I really do not want but that's life I guess. I will show you my timetable as soon as it is completed!

1 comment:

yéyé said...

good to see you re all set
Good luck with your first week of classes !!