Monday, August 27, 2007

The MIK's Back to School party!

The Huuma bar!

Some people were standing outside, but it was freezing...Crazy Finnish guys!


The dancefloor!


The bar!



Martin and Pasi!


Nice photo!
To celebrate the 1st day of this new school year, every student at TUT was expected at HUUMA, a sort of bar/discotheque in Hervanta, located in the main street of that district (Hervanta).
I went there with Martin ( the German guy ). I met there Pasi , one of the international tutors. I also talked with other Finnish guys. That's was very pleasant. Pasi told me how to do to deal with Finnish girls... It won't be easy! He told me that Finnish girls have more interest for exchange students than for Finnish ones because "we are more "exotic"! " .He also told me he will keep in touch with me for all the events organised by The University of Tampere ( UTA ) where there are much more girls than at TUT ! So...

Above are some photos of that student party!

No comments: